[c-nsp] TACACS+ and RADIUS

Michael Estridge MEstridg at comair.com
Mon Jan 17 10:03:19 EST 2005

I currently have TACACS+ setup and working in a test environment.  I am
able to have certain users authenticate to a switch based on the local
config file on the TACACS+ server.  Those users are limited to certain
commands and all is working fine.  I have been asked to try and make it
work so that the TACACS+ server will proxy the authentication requests
to an existing radius server.  After the authentication has been
successful I still need each user and/or groups commands limited based
on the TACACS+ server config file.  Has anyone done anything like this?
Is it possible?  Thanks for any input.

Mike