[c-nsp] Re: 6500 Port Monitor

Ziv Mosery zmosery at mercury.com
Tue Jan 18 16:21:57 EST 2005

First for your questions:
The card is WS-X6148-GE-TX with Version 12.1(20)E2 IOS.
Now: I had 2 destinations, as soon as I removed one destination and was left
with one I was able to receive all the traffic and wasn't limited.
If you say I can have mixed-speed destinations, then my problem is about
200MB limitation, or you are wrong and I can't have mixed-speed on the
destination site.
I guess it's one of those, the question is which.

Ziv