[c-nsp] Re: 6500 Port Monitor

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Wed Jan 19 17:29:25 EST 2005

This problem has to do with the particular line card you are using for the
span destination ports, ie, one of the 8:1 oversubscribed GETX blades.

There are two solutions to your problem: either move the gig and 100M SPAN
dest ports to 2 different muxing ASICs on this module (eg, port 1 & port 9,
they are in contiguous groups of 8 ports); or, upgrade to 12.1(26)E, where
this problem is resolved.

Tim

At 01:21 PM 1/18/2005, Ziv Mosery proclaimed: