[c-nsp] add community while redisting static to bgp

Jakob Schlyter jakob at rfc.se
Tue Jan 18 16:43:26 EST 2005

hi,

I'm running ios 12.2(25)S2 on a 7301. when trying to configure add a
community then redistributing static routes into bgp I get the following
error:

% "static-to-bgp" used as redistribute static into bgp route-map, set
community add not supported

if not when redistributing, where and how should I add the community?

 	jakob

-- part of config --
router bgp 65001
  redistribute static route-map static-to-bgp

route-map static-to-bgp permit 10
  description set BGP blackhole community
  match tag 666
  set community additive
  set community 65001:666
  set origin igp
route-map static-to-bgp permit 20

ip route 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.255 null0 tag 666

--
Jakob Schlyter <jakob at rfc.se> +46 70 595 07 94