[c-nsp] 7204 VXR netflow problem

morph morph at 0z0ne.com
Wed Jan 19 10:48:41 EST 2005

Hi all :)

I have a Cisco 7204 VXR (NPE 200) with a 12.2(19a) IOS version running BGP.

I know it´s a deferral ios version. But before changing it I would like
to know why netflow doesn´t work
I export flows to a linux machine with a daemon talking in a x udp port.
But The machine receive nothing!. The machine receive flows of other
routers in the same network, so is not OS/FW related.
The connectivity is OK and cef is running in the router. The only thing
i think to do is to upgrade the IOS but... someone has any idea of
what´s wrong with the 7204?, it doesn´t send flows to the server.
It seems very strange for me.There´s no netflow bugs in that ios that
could affect it. :?

thanks for your ideas :)

cheers

Javier