[c-nsp] Re: Packet Generator

Bill_Maguire at 3com.com Bill_Maguire at 3com.com
Thu Jan 20 10:11:37 EST 2005

Router Tester by Agilent is the best, imho.

"Thomas Kernen" <thomas at ip-man.net>@puck.nether.net on 01/20/2005 04:09:41
AM

Sent by:    cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net

To:    "Tantsura, Jeff" <jeff.tantsura at capgemini.com>, "Lupi, Guy"
       <Guy.Lupi at eurekanetworks.net>, "Stephen J. Wilcox"
       <steve at telecomplete.co.uk>
cc:    cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject:    Re: [c-nsp] Re: Packet Generator

Ixia fan here, great hardware and software but way too expensive,
sometimes the hardware does show up on ebay & co and some good prices
but 15K won't buy you a chassis and cards :-(

Thomas