[c-nsp] Re: Packet Generator

Brant I. Stevens branto at branto.com
Thu Jan 20 10:31:47 EST 2005

Based on my Smartbits experience, 15K isn't going to be enough for a
basic Reflector/Avalanche configuration.  The stuff ain't cheap, by any
stretch of the imagination.

A lot of the cost of these products results in the metrics they provide
for application-based testing...  It isn't at the level of
sophistication of a package like Mercury LoadRunner, but a lot of the
same concepts are there...  "Vusers", "Think-Time", etc...