[c-nsp] how to validate cell rates?

MADMAN david.madland at qwest.com
Thu Jan 20 11:29:30 EST 2005

   Try shaping down a little more, roughly 10%.  I do know that earlier
IOS did not always take into account the overhead in the ATM cell when
shaping.  I have seen this several times in the past though admittedly
not in 12.3.

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"