[c-nsp] Trying to get an ATM ciruit up

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Thu Jan 20 15:56:14 EST 2005

Router1#sh controllers atm
ATM4/0/0: Port adaptor specific information
 Hardware is DS3 (45000Kbps) port adaptor
 Framer is PMC PM7345 S/UNI-PDH, SAR is LSI ATMIZER II
 Firmware rev: G152, ATMIZER II rev: 3
 Framing mode: DS3 C-bit ADM
 Default Maximum Queue Length: 0
 Facility alarm: OOF LossOfCellDelineation
Facility statistics: current interval elapsed 524 seconds