[c-nsp] 6500/7600 with Sup720 opinion

Mike Bernico mbernico at illinois.net
Fri Jan 21 17:39:27 EST 2005

Agreed.  If you haven't yet, see my notes from yesterdays "tag-switching
on the 6500" thread.

The most frustrating thing in my recent experience is that we end users
can't see Cisco internal bugs.  It makes identifying the problems we've
been having difficult.

Since many of the severe and critical bugs in the 7600 are internal
someone should start a public bugzilla database of Cisco bugs found by
network operators so we can bug scrub against it.

Mike