[c-nsp] Another ADM Question - OC12's

Anthony D Cennami acennami at neupath.com
Tue Jan 25 14:35:54 EST 2005

Yes, they are available used. (ebay/network-resell/etc.)
Yes, they will perform each of the services described.

With that many services in one chassis you may want (need?) to add: a) an
additional chassis at each end, to facilitate all of the required
linecards; b) add an external 3:1 mux to break off some of the smaller
(t1/pri) services.