[c-nsp] 2811 router doesn't recognize T-1 WICs?

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Wed Jan 26 10:46:29 EST 2005

FWIW, I've had nothing but great success with the 2811's/2821's (and
3845's) thus far.  I've got a couple of the WIC-1DSU's, but mostly have
VWIC-2MFT-T1's and they work flawlessly thus far.  I have about 20 T1's in
production using them.

They can be had on eBay for $170, so you might want to consider to
swapping to those instead of switching platforms.  Seems like the -V2's
have more production problems than they're worth because they're new.

Only complaint I have thus far on the 28xx is that when you do a write mem
it can cause ISIS adjacencies to flap if the hello-interval is set to
minimal.  Still need to get a ddts opened on that.

-Dave