[c-nsp] (no subject)

Security security at cytanet.com.cy
Mon Jan 31 16:16:56 EST 2005

Hello all

I need a recomendation for Cisco IOS for C7400. Main fuction of the C7400
is do NAT for ADSL users (around 1000 NAT entries). We have 122-4(B8) but
we have problems with Access-lists, After some investication with Cisco
local representative we change IOS which solves the ACL problems but we are
know have problems with HIGH CPU. We try 12-3(10b) and some oldest releases
but we did not found a stable version. We try 122-16b which works for a day
and then it crashes,,

C7400 have 2 Gigabit nad 1 ATM interface,

Your help will be appreciated