[c-nsp] Monitoring of eigrp neighbours with snmp

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Mon Jan 31 15:27:47 EST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Rikard Stemland Skjelsvik wrote:

: Any help or suggestions will be apreciated. I have tried to search
: on google to find one or more OID's that could help me monitor the
: vpn tunnels, but i have not been able to find what i'm looking for.

A brute force method of seeing what SNMP OIDs your box has available is to
do a "snmpwalk" (if you don't have a *nix box, it's available even for
Micro$loth Windoze) of the box and then look through the data.  It is very
long, but it'll give you every OID available and you'll get used to what
you can and can't get from SNMP.

scott