[c-nsp] Monitoring of eigrp neighbours with snmp

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Mon Jan 31 10:07:21 EST 2005

Depending on IOS version (I believe this was rolled into 12.2 mainline)
you can use "keepalive x" where X is some reasonable number depending on
latency.  This way the actual interface will go down/down in the event
that you don't have full 2-way communication.

I'm not entirely sure if there's a way to watch those EIGRP neighbor
relationships with EIGRP because they're not static...

-Dave