[c-nsp] Simple (?) TCL IVR script

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Mon Jan 31 21:22:07 EST 2005

Before I embark on trying to figure out the TCL IVR scripting language for
Call applications, I was wondering if someone had something pre-baked that
did one of the two following things:

1) Played a beep tone before or during  connecting the call.  Simple as
that!

2) Read back the dialed digits (or destination pattern matched) before or
during connecting the call.

Basically I've got an application where it dumps the user into what's
effectively a poor-man's conference bridge (hoot 'n' holler over IP) and
I'd like to provide some kind of positive acknowledgement that they're
connected to *something* when they dial in.

Any help appreciated...

-Dave