[c-nsp] ip tcp adjust-mss <value> - Alternative?

Ran Liebermann ranmails at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 04:33:30 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,

I agree.
Indeed this is a method I like the least (unsetting the DF bit), but
some vendors, at least in the BRAS solutions, used to provide just
this option.

In our network we make sure that all paths that a tunnel can go
through will support MTU larger than 1500 bytes plus the tunnel header
overhead.

(I just noticed that we replied eachother off-list, so I put it back
on the list).

--
Ran.