[c-nsp] Routing packets between two VPNs terminating on the samePIX

Net Guru net.guru.india at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:50:16 EDT 2005

Hi!,
                One small doubt, the link of the below cisco site says that PIX can enable packet forwarding between interfaces with same security level with the help of same-security-traffic command. But does that mean that if one packet comes inside the PIX via one interface say "Outside" the packet can again go out of the PIX via the same interface ?

regards,
NG