[c-nsp] design ideas - consulting solicitation

Eric Kagan eklists at crtservices.net
Tue Jul 5 14:52:36 EDT 2005

Anyone on the list do consulting part or full time on network design
(redesign) with experience in the area of backbone design/infrastructure /
BGP (maybe MPLS), knowledge of TDM for carrying data T1 across POPs, etc.
Current hardware / design is mostly Cisco and all data (no voice). We have
some current needs I would rather not share on list.  We are located in the
Northeast (MA).  Please email offlist if interested.  I have tried to put
bits and pieces to the list and it seems to make it more complex.

Thanks
Eric