[c-nsp] 3640 and Full-rate DS3

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Tue Jul 5 17:04:38 EDT 2005

I don't think the 3640 supports a T3 module at all, I think that is only
the 3660 and 3700's.  It does support the HSSI and whether or not it
supports full line rate depends on the features you have enabled.  I've
pushed >50Mbps from FE to FE and it wasn't really sweating, so if you
have fairly large packets and not a lot of ACL's, it should be able to
go DS3.