[c-nsp] packaging problem

jan gregor jan.gregor at chronix.org
Wed Jul 6 01:33:21 EDT 2005

Hello.

Recently we bought cisco product (namely 2950 switch) from cisco
reseller. We are byuing from that company for 4 years and so far there
was no problem with devices. But this one has weird packaging problem.
The box, in which device came, was sticked with cisco tape (as every box
is), but the seal on plastic bag was broken and bag evidently opened
before the device came to us.
Do you guys think, that we shal return this device to our reseller, or
keep it? The switch seems perfectly intact otherwise.

Best regards,

Jan Gregor