[c-nsp] packaging problem

Kevin Graham mahargk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 03:11:50 EDT 2005

I haven't seen this before with the cardboard packaging, but I've gotten ...
questionable ... parts before where reseller took alot of effort to maintain
Cisco seals on product. (ie. slicing base of GBIC static bags to keep the
yellow sticker in tact and similar moves on PA's).

If you're skeptical, send it back. They should acknowledge its either
improper or hopefully be quick to brush it under the carpet.