[c-nsp] multicast on layer 2

christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com
Wed Jul 6 05:28:41 EDT 2005

They seem to say that Beau Williamson's book (deploying multicast, I think)
is the one.

Internet
jtantsura at ugceurope.com@puck.nether.net - 04/07/2005 09:02

Sent by:    cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net

To:    tarko, cisco-nsp

cc:

Subject:    RE: [c-nsp] multicast on layer 2

Hi,

There are no really good books.
I have been using info from ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ipmulticast/
You will also find there presentation from Networkers, very good source of
information, if you have got Junipers, they require a tunnel PIC in order
be able to encapsulate PIM Registers
Once a year there's a Cisco Power Session dedicated to Multicast.
Few years ago I've deployed whole multicast design incl. MBGP/MSDP inter AS
peering so don't hesitate to ask :)

--
Jeff Tantsura  CCIE# 11416
Senior IP Network Engineer