[c-nsp] how to test multicast?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Jul 13 15:25:38 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 06:08:52PM +0200, Andre Beck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 05:04:28PM -0500, Andy Webster wrote:
> >  	I am trying to create a list of good resources to use to test
> > multicast.  I think what I really would like to compile is a list rps
> > that other people use to mtrace to in order to prove multicast is
> > working?  Does anyone else have pointers to something like this?
>
> Is NASA-TV still broadcasting? The last thing I've seen their was
> the last Columbia mission...

	I've been poking around and can't seem to receive this
for the past few days, luckily i get it locally so will be watching
the NasaTV STS-114 coverage instead of edited commercial broadcasts..

	Luckily I have at least another day
to insure there are no multicast issues on our network, and sort
out any mcast peering foo.

	- jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net