[c-nsp] Appletalk (don't laugh) through Cisco switch

Russ LaPlante russlaplante at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 08:25:21 EDT 2005

I have run Appletalk on a wide variety of Cisco switches without
issue. But I always had the router determine the zone and cable range
for the network. It should not be necessary, but in light of your
situation, I would give it a shot. I also recommend using extended
cable range in the config.
I see no reason why a switch being managed or not would make any different.
Have you tried putting a sniffer on the network, to see how the nodes
are communicating?
- Russ