[c-nsp] Which would be ideal spam control device ?

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Fri Jul 15 22:42:34 EDT 2005

Kuppu

  Take a look at getting a Barracuda (www.barracudanetworks.com)  It
will stop almost all of your spam and viruses before they enter/exit
your e-mail server.  The Barracuda is a dedicate linux based
appliance that simply works.  We have one which handles 10k users,
500k messages/day (98% of the messages are blocked).  Highly
recommended.

They also have a brand new anti-spyware appliance.  All traffic from
your network passes through the device and it stops spyware, viruses,
pop-up ads.  I haven't used this product but I intend to pick up an
evaluation unit soon.

-Matt