[c-nsp] pw over atm interface

manomugdha biswas manomugdhab at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jul 16 06:31:53 EDT 2005

Hi,
 I want to estaqblish pseudowire over atm interface
(PE interface). let's consider the following topology:

 CE1-----PE1----P-----PE2-----CE2

PW is to be established between PE1 and PE2.

I have established basic ldp session between PE1 and P
and targeted ldp session between PE1 and PE2. here PE1
is cisco router (7206). PE1 has sent label mapping msg
containing PW ID FEC element and PE1 has received and
updated all the information of other PE. But cisco is
not making pw up. I saw it using show mpls l2transport
vc detail command. I saw the debug message and got the
following:

TAG ADJ: add 0.0.0.0, ATM1/0.10

ATM1/0.10 is PE interface on cisco router. CE
interface was fast ethernet.

Is this the problem? Or i am missing something?

If above TAG ADJ is the problem then can you tell me
the remedy for this?

Regards,
Manomugdha

Manomugdha Biswas