[c-nsp] 7206VXR (NPE300) Images

Tim Franklin tim at colt.net
Wed Jul 20 04:35:48 EDT 2005

> Shouldn't the person that gave the IOS image to you be able to answer
> your question "now that I've done this, all the nice things
> do not work
> anymore!!!"?  As IOS is not free, someone got money for it, and that
> someone should be responsible for useful upgrade/downgrade
> recommendations.

Assuming your support contract is not "all the IOS you can eat".  While this
is great in that you can download and install any random image that you may
find useful, it has the disadvantage that it encourages people to download
and install any random image.

Regards,
Tim.

____________   Tim Franklin                 e: tim at colt.net
\C/\O/\L/\T/   Product Engineering Manager  w: www.colt.net
 V  V  V  V    Managed Data Services        t: +44 20 7863 5714
Data | Voice | Managed Services             f: +44 20 7863 5876