[c-nsp] 7206VXR (NPE300) Images

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Tue Jul 19 12:04:41 EDT 2005

You went from a 12.2T image to a 12.2 Mainline image, which doesn't
support those commands.  At this point I think 12.3 is stable enough for
most use, and I know it supports those things you're trying to do.  So
12.3.13a or 12.3.15 should be work pretty well.  Check the release notes
though to be sure.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495