[c-nsp] rommon, Linux, xmodem and Sup720

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Wed Jul 20 23:56:48 EDT 2005

Your using x-modem to transfer an image to the Sup720. Grab a compact flash
and copy it to that, then copy from that to the bootflash. If the compact
flash is dos formatted its supposedly not bootable. Your going to need a
128MB flash for 12.2(18)SXE anyway.

David

--
David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com http://dcp.dcptech.com