[c-nsp] Routing table

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 15:31:47 EDT 2005

Christophe,
 are you aware of a problem occurring? This is normal and common practice so I'm
not sure why you want to change the behaviour... of course once you have 170000
routes in the table you are forced to lookup from the whole set... the
alternative being to filter routes inbound from the Internet to have a default
and a subset of routes.

Steve