[c-nsp] Redundent RSP4s w/ 12.3/12.4 - Where did SSO go?

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Fri Jul 29 19:23:28 EDT 2005

Buhrmaster, Gary wrote:
> 12.2(recent)S (The S (service provider) being
> the secret sauce, as far as I can tell).  I
> had thought NSF/SSO was supposed to make it
> into a later T release, but I lost track.

rsp-k91pv-mz.122-25.S5 seems to do the trick, but now I have another
issue - Google didn't help a whole lot either...

Redundant System Information :

        Available system uptime = 4 minutes

Switchovers system experienced = 0

               Standby failures = 0

         Last switchover reason = none

                  Hardware Mode = Duplex

     Configured Redundancy Mode = sso

      Operating Redundancy Mode = Non Redundant

               Maintenance Mode = Disabled

                 Communications = Down      Reason: Simplex mode