[c-nsp] Power Redundancy in 3550 or 3750?

Hakan Lindholm hakan at staff.spray.se
Sat Jul 30 15:28:37 EDT 2005

Aaah, thanks for freshing my mind up.  We do use something like APC
AP7722 "Automatic Transfer Switch".

Dual input, single output.  But they may also make the connected equipment
reload, if they are too slow.  I think the default behaviour was too slow
for us, or gave some spikes or something.  After tuning them, they are
working as expected :)

/H