'John Neiberger'E: [c-nsp] T1 to VLAN

Shakil Ansari shakil.ansari at sjrb.ca
Wed Jun 1 14:30:35 EDT 2005

I really think you guys should look at http://www.tasmannetworks.com
We have been using them for at least 3 years. Our customers usually want
Ethernet services and we lease some cheap T1s and deliver the Ethernet
services over these Tasman boxes. They work quite well.
The new Tasman 1004 can take in 4 T1s and you can have 802.1q services over
these T1s. I think the 1004 is a in the $2000 range.

-S