[c-nsp] Follow up: Bonded (IMA) SDSL Config

Alistair Cockeram cisconsp at IMF2000.org
Thu Jun 2 09:48:00 EDT 2005

>I'm looking at doing bonded sdsl on a 1721 with two shdsl wics but am
>struggling to find any existing configuration examples for this setup.
>If anyone can throw me a link or a running config dump then I would
>appreciate it, thanks.

Just to clarify, I'm referring to bonding at the ATM layer using IMA between
the router and the dslam rather than a multilink ppp based configuration.
Thanks for the off-list replies I've had so far.

--
Alistair Cockeram, Manchester UK
"Everyone around me dies, Mr. Morden, except those who most deserve it."