[c-nsp] MLPPP & CAR

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Tue Jun 7 22:26:41 EDT 2005

Is anybody running CAR on a multilink ppp bundle?  I've got two T1's in
a MLPPP bundle and it works fine.  I turned on CAR for output on the
bundle and it doesn't do anything.  There are zero matches, even though
I know there is nearly 2Mbps going out that is matching the ACL.  I'm
guessing it isn't supported in my version or something like that.  The
feature navigator will tell me what release supports those two features,
but it doesn't say what release supports them when used together.  I am
running 12.2.29 on a 7505.  Thanks.

Peder