[c-nsp] MLPPP & CAR

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Jun 7 22:36:14 EDT 2005

Are you running dCEF and is your bundle distributed?

We suggest you use MQC with a policer over the old style
CAR.

That way you can do 'sh policy-map interface <blah>' and
see the matches.

I never tried it but if it's in dCEF I would think it should
work.

I know we added the full QOS support for MQC in 12.2(8)T so
you should run the latest 12.3 mailine code:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1830/products_feature_guide09186a0080087955.html

Rodney