[c-nsp] RE: cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 31, Issue 43

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Sun Jun 12 05:39:02 EDT 2005

aamir.amin <> wrote on Sunday, June 12, 2005 11:47 AM:

> Hi
>
> I am having a problem with the enable capability vrf-lite command, I
> enter the router ospf configuration with 'router ospf 10 vrf vpn_a'
> then when I type capability ? I don't get the option of vrf-lite,
> does this only work on specific release?

see
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios124/124cg/hi
rp_c/ch15/hospfvrf.htm, it was introduced in 12.2(13)T and other release
trains.

VXR-oli#conf t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
VXR-oli(config)#router ospf 10 vrf test
VXR-oli(config-router)#capability ?
  lls       Link-local Signaling (LLS) support
  opaque    Opaque LSA
  vrf-lite  Do not perform PE specific checks

VXR-oli(config-router)#

ccan you copy&paste your config steps?

	oli