[c-nsp] large scale NAT/PAT solution

Arturo Servin aservin at remoteconfig.net
Sun Jun 12 16:56:45 EDT 2005

   I am agree. A "colateral damage" of NAT is to break some protocols
and the universal connectivity provieded by the internet. That is used
as a "security" strategy to cover the real IP of the host, but in the
real world NAT is not a real security feature.

-as

--

Remote Config, The Remote Configuration Company
http://www.remoteconfig.net
contact at remoteconfig.net