[c-nsp] configuring bridging

Scott Granados scott at jeteye.com
Fri Jun 17 20:48:38 EDT 2005

Hi, I've never set bridging up before and the documentation and example
configs I found didn't seem to help.

Here's te situation, so tere is a network all it 10.0.1.0/24 with some
serers on  it at a colo and firewall pair.

A t1 connects a isco router located in this 10.0.1.x network to a branch
office.

There, another router configured for this receives the t1 and hands off at
the branch office.  Both routers arenumered 10.0.1.254 and 253

The t1's are 10.0.1.252 and 251

Each interface has a bridge-group 1

I then hae a bridge 1 protocol ieee globally

I can not ping from the branch office to anymachines at the colo, pointers
would be greatly appreciated.