[c-nsp] BGP table growth and memory

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Jun 21 06:07:24 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 09:24:00AM +1000, David J. Hughes wrote:
> hop.  It even got to the stage that Rodney Dunn had a TAC feature
> request case opened for it so we could all voice our desire for a
> feature that would increase the life span of our routers.  And when the
> votes were counted only 2 people bothered to add their name to the
> list.

Hmmm.  At that time, I wasn't able to directly open TAC cases for our BGP
routers (don't ask).  "In the near future", I will be :-) - so what's
the feature request bug ID to attach to?  Is it publically visible?

> P.s. thanks for letting me share your rant Gert ;-)

Always at your service :-) - thanks for reminding me about this.

gert

--
Gert Doering
Mobile communications ... right now writing from * back @ home *