回复: [c-nsp] Best practice to put a DNS server at same lan segment as main internet gateway

Joe Shen sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jun 22 05:20:53 EDT 2005

it's to your sitution.

if your server is to provide public server & have a
lot of traffic, any firewall may become a possible
bottleneck of service; if that's only a authoritative
server for your domain, it could be put behind
firewall.

anyway, I suggest you to read cricket liu's article
for useful hints.

Joe

--- Kim Onnel <karim.adel at gmail.com>写道: