[c-nsp] 7200 IOS 12.4 NAT SIP issue

Dan Benson dbenson at swingpad.com
Thu Jun 23 13:43:37 EDT 2005

I have two 7200's running IOS 12.4 with NAT enabled in two completely
different locations.  I have been doing some NAT pool reorganizing,
putting certain inside address into specific outside nat pools.  The
second I did this, all of my SIP VOIP phones stopped working.  When I
was overloading to an outside interface I had no problem, now that I am
overloading to a pool of addresses, my SIP phones give me one-way
audio.  Could this be a bug due to the new code, or is there something I
am missing?  Thanks for your help.. //db