[c-nsp] PW (Martini) using RSVP

manomugdha biswas manomugdhab at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jun 25 01:47:53 EDT 2005

Hi,
I want to configure pseudowire (martini) on cisco
router using RSVP. I know how to configure PW using
LDP. Anyway for targeted session (between PEs) I have
to use targeted LDP session. If we consider the
following topology

then we have to use LDP between PE1 and PE2. but we
may use RSVP between PE1 and P. Am I right?. If it is
the scenario then how to configure rsvp and ldp on
cisco router? can you please give me some light on
this?
Regards,
Manomugdha

Manomugdha Biswas