[c-nsp] PW over POS interface

manomugdha biswas manomugdhab at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jun 25 09:24:29 EDT 2005

Hi All,
  I am trying to establish pseudowire over POS
interface (PE interface) of cisco router (7200) and
ethernet as CE interface. I can establish pseudowire
over ethernet interface (PE interface) of cisco router
and ethernet/pos/atm as CE interface. But when I am
using POS as PE interface on cisco router I am getting
the following error:

   LFIB entry untagged
   Output interface: unknown, imposed label stack {}

Initially I got the same error for ethernet as PE
interface. I removed that error in the following way:

  lets consider the following topology

CE-----PE1-------P--------PE2---------CE

say I want to establish PW between PE1 and PE2 and PE1
is cisco router. My application is acting as P. After
getting the above error I advertised that for PE2, P
(my applications address) is the next hop just after
the basic LDP session between PE1 and P got
established. I am doing the same thing here but PW is
not coming up on cisco router!

Any pointer will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Manomugdha