[c-nsp] Re: VLAN subinterfaces on 7609 Router

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Wed Mar 2 02:51:16 EST 2005

--On Wednesday, March 02, 2005 1:34 AM -0600 Wes Decker
<wdecker at tellabs.com> wrote:

> Hi again,
>     Since the configuration didn't format to well with
> mail conversion I will do it vertically.....sorry.
> ( ++++ indicate bidirectional connection )

ASCII Art must be done carefully, in a fixed point font (courier), and
formatted (As is traditional) to fit an 80x25 (or 80xN) screen :)

TCC is an interesting habit for a switch to have, havent' ran into any that
do that yet, not that I've looked.  seems to be a metro/big network thing,
I just avoid building networks that require it.