[c-nsp] VLAN subinterfaces on 7609 Router

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Wed Mar 2 18:16:56 EST 2005

Wes, see my just previous message.  The is mistaken.  The statement is
taken out of context and thus takes on the wrong meaning.  In the context
it means if the interface is used for MPLS, then it can only be used for
MPLS.

--On Wednesday, March 02, 2005 17:02 -0600 Wes Decker <wdecker at tellabs.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Im not using MPLS at all....just straight IPv4 packets.
> Sounds like subinterfaces only work with MPLS?
>
> Wes Decker
> The information contained in this message may be privileged
> and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
> or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
> dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
> please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
> deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs

GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E