[c-nsp] VLAN subinterfaces on 7609 Router

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Mar 3 21:21:20 EST 2005

Folks, it's a matter of testing - a limited subset of features (eg, MPLS)
has been tested under this configuration. There are plans to test more, but
I can't provide a timeframe at this point. In general, it should work,
provided you understand the limitations (such as SNMP, such as system-wide
VLAN IDs, etc), but on the other hand, there could be cases (corner or
otherwise) that don't work.

Tim

At 05:38 PM 3/3/2005, Wes Decker proclaimed:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759