[c-nsp] Bellsouth DSL / PPPoE config

Josh Duffek consultantjd16 at ridemetro.org
Fri Mar 4 10:54:20 EST 2005

Brian,
I haven't done any PPPoE configs yet but your DDR/PPP stuff looks right.
During the LCP negotiation they will decide on chap or pap...I have
never seen both but I'm not going to tell you it's not possible...but I
don't think it is.

I guess when you are ready to bring the connection up, if you can run a
"debug ppp nego" and you can see in LCP which one they pick...and after
LCP opens how it goes.

Thanks,

josh duffek    network engineer
consultantjd16 at ridemetro.org