[c-nsp] native vlan & tagged ?

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Fri Mar 4 17:44:34 EST 2005

Actually, you can tag the native vlan using the global "vlan dot1q tag
native" command. This affects all configured trunks in the box.

Supported on 6500/4500/3750, others I am not sure.

Tim

At 02:38 PM 3/4/2005, Michael Loftis pronounced:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759